Saturday, October 15, 2016

Travel Page

Hi everyone. 
Another travel photo scrapped for the album. This time a photograph from England. I happened to have the Prima Tales of Us paper on hand which was perfect colour and feel for the page, and with the addition of chipboard and stencil work, I could not have been more happy with the final result.




I had lots and lots of fun with this page. I knew immediately that I wanted to use the brick stencil to create a background over the patterned paper. Using crackle paste made the brickwork look old and rustic. 




I loved this chipboard sign that I used to hold the title. Again I just used the white paint to match the crackle paste bricks and the lace. you can find the sign chippie here

For the chip title, I used some minc foil over the top of some “sticky embossing powder” I used a gold foil, to just add a little bit of a “royal” touch to the page. You can find the Family history word here


Thanks for looking

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment